Aeroflot pushes back first Sukkhoi SuperJet service
Aeroflot has reportedly pushed back its inaugural Sukkhoi SuperJet SSJ100095 service until 01-Jun-2011, as per a 19-Apr-2011 GDS timetable display (Airline Route, 19-Apr-2011). The inaugural service was initially scheduled for 01-May-2011. The latest SSJ100-95 operational schedules are as follows:
- Moscow Sheremetyevo-Kazan: SSJ100-95 enters operation from 15-May-2011. Service available for reservation;
- Moscow Sheremetyevo-St Petersburg: SSJ100-95 aircraft enters operation from 01-Jun-2011 on 7 of 12 daily services. Service available for reservation;
- Moscow Sheremetyevo-Orenburg: New twice daily service from 01-May-2011. Service remains unable to be reserved meaning changes are anticipated;
- Moscow Sheremetyevo-Nizhniy Novgorod: New twice daily service from 01-Jun-2011. Service remains unable to be reserved;
- Moscow Sheremetyevo-Omsk: From 01-Aug-2011. Service remains unable to be reserved;
Aeroflot's SSJ100-95 aircraft will be configured with 12 business and 75 economy seats.