Thailand is ranked eighth among ‘Top Overall Country Brands’ in the first Country Brands Index Award. Italy was ranked first, followed by Australia, USA, and France. Thailand is one of the two countries in Asia ranked in the top ten; the other being the Maldives.
Thailand is listed in the top 10 in five categories, namely:
- 4th in the Best Country Brand for Nightlife
- 5th in the Rising Star Country Brands
- 7th in the Best Country Brand for Beach
- 8th in the Most Improved Country Brands
- 9th in the Best Country Brand for Families
FutureBrand has developed a unique three-tiered evaluation system for ranking country brands. It incorporates traditional quantitative market research with global expert opinions and statistics gathered from trade organisations, government agencies, travel industry organisations, and secondary sources.
Tourism Authority of Thailand is a CAPA Member. For more information on the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation's membership service, please click the icon below.