TAV reports stable net profit in 2010.
Turkey’s TAV Airports Holding reported revenue rose 23% in 2010, although net profit was stable for the year at EUR52 million. EBITDA was up 27% year-on-year to EUR212 million. Passenger numbers at TAV's airports rose 13% to 47.6 million. Shares in TAV Airport Holdings rose 3.4%.
- Revenue**: EUREUR785 million, +23% year-on-year;
- Aviation: EUR201.8 million, +24%;
- Sale of duty free goods: EUR165.8 million, +17%;
- Ground handling: EUR152.0 million, +34%;
- Commission from duty free sales: EUR77.8 million, +14%;
- Other services: EUR47.8 million, +25%;
- EBITDA*: EUR212 million, +27%;
- Net profit: EUR52 million, stable;
- Passenger numbers: 47.6 million, +13%;
- Domestic: 18.3 million, +11%;
- International: 29.3 million, +14%;
Aéroports de Montréal financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue*: USD404.3 million, +12.0% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD168.2 million, +8.0%;
- Operating cash flows: USD69.3 million, -39.3%;
- Passenger numbers: 13 million, +6.1%.
*Based on the conversion rate at CAD1 = USD1.02819
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co announced the sale of USD76 million (CNY500 million) of one-year bonds at 4.38% coupon.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 03-Mar-2011