(CAPA) Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport confirmed
Ground Transport Access Fees for public passenger vehicles would increase by
AUD0.50 from 01-Jul-07.
The fees apply to public passenger vehicles picking passengers up from the Airport. There are no fees for vehicles dropping passengers off at the Airport. Details of the new fees, which include GST, are:
- Coaches: to increase from AUD10.00 to AUD10.50
- Buses (15 to 29 seats): to increase from AUD5.00 to AUD5.50
- Mini Buses (up to 14 seats): to increase from AUD3.00 to AUD3.50
- Hire Cars: to increase from AUD2.50 to AUD3.00
- Taxis: to increase from AUD2.00 to AUD2.50
This is the first fee increase since 2004. Fees are charged under the authority of the Airports Act 1996.