India's SpiceJet is reportedly likely to select Hyderabad International Airport as a major regional hub and is in talks with airport operator GHIAL over discounts to landing fees and other charges. The carrier plans to launch regional operations with turboprop equipment from Jul-2011. SpiceJet has 15 Q400s on order. Shares in the carrier were down 3.8% on Friday.
easyJet reported the following traffic highlights in Feb-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 3.8 million, +13.1% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 86.4%, +1.1 ppts.
Allegiant Air reported the following traffic highlights in Feb-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 445,476, +3.0% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 89.4%, +1.2 ppts;
- Flights: 3,570, +0.7%;
- Scheduled revenue per ASM: +5.5%;
- Scheduled revenue per ASM: 13.7% to 14.1%.
Selected PEA daily share price movements (% change): 04-Mar-2011