Shares in Indian infrastructure and airport companies GMR and GVK dropped sharply in trading on Thursday, continuing the downward run of the stocks this year. For the year to date GMR has given up 18%, while GVK shares have lost more than 38%.
Tokyo Narita International Airport passenger traffic highlights in Jan-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 2.5 million, -8%;
- Domestic: 143,326, +19%;
- International: 2.4 million, -9%;
- Aircraft movements: 15,690, +1%;
- Air cargo: 146,658 tonnes, -6%.
Santiago International Airport passenger traffic highlights in 2010:
- Passenger numbers: 10.3 million, +14.3%
- Domestic: 5.3 million, +19.5%;
- International: 5.0 million, +9.3%.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 24-Feb-2011