China Guangzhou Baiyun Airport (-1.3%) shares lost ground on Tuesday (26-Oct-2010). On the same day the airport reported a revenue jump of 20%.
The following financial highlights are for the three months ended 30-Sep-2010 (according to Chinese Accounting Standards):
- Revenue*: USD144.5 million, +20.4% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD86.7 million, +23.5%;
- Operating profit: USD38.7 million, +38.2%;
- Net profit: USD27.3 million, +46.0%;
- Total assets: USD1,573 million, -6.7%;
- Total liabilities: USD589.7 million, -18.2%.
- Revenue: USD71.1 million, +9.8% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD40.4 million, +31.3%;
- Operating profit: USD33.1 million, +29.3%;
- Net profit: USD25.8 million, +2.2%;
- Total assets: USD949.9 million, -1.4%;
- Total liabilities: USD96.2 million, -40.3%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.6628
Meanwhile, the Shanghai Composite Index dropped 9.88, or 0.3%, to 3,041.54. The CSI 300 Index fell 0.4% to 3,466.08.
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
- Revenue*: EUR593.8 million, +23% year-on-year;
- Aeronautical: EUR155.1 million, +28%;
- Sales of duty free: EUR120.0 million, +13%;
- Ground handling: EUR121.4 million, +35%;
- Commission from duty free sales: EUR56.9 million, +10%;
- Catering: EUR34.5 million, +24%;
- Other: EUR105.8 million, +22%;
- EBITDA*: EUR172.5 million, +28%;
- Net profit: EUR39.4 million, +12%;
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 26-Oct-2010