FLY Leasing revenue down 17.5%.
FLY Leasing reported revenue fell 17.5% in 2010, to USD253.7 million. The lessor's net profit fell 41% to USD52.7 million. Shares in FLY Leasing were down 0.2% in trading on Wednesday.
FLY Leasing financial highlights for 2010
- Revenue: USD253.7 million, -17.5%;
- Operating lease revenue: USD219.7 million, +2.7%;
- Profit before tax: USD62.9 million, -44.6%;
- Net profit: USD52.7 million, -40.9%;
- Total assets: USD1978 million, -2.3%;
- Cash and cash equivalents: USD164.1 million, +71.0%;
- Total liabilities: USD1503 million, -2.4%.
Selected Lessors daily share price movements (% change): 02-Mar-2011