Spain’s Ferrovial (-0.1%) reported a revenue increase of 0.3% in financial highlights for the nine months ended 30-Sep-2010.
The results include:
- Revenue: EUR9,107 million, +0.3% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: EUR1,973 million, -0.5%;
- Airport: EUR952.9 million, -7.8%;
- BAA: EUR960.3 million, -8.2%;
- Swissport: EUR79.0 million, +58.3%;
- Net profit: EUR314.6 million, compared with a loss of EUR191.3 million in p-c-p;
- Net financial debt: EUR20,512 million, -7.9%;
- Total assets: EUR45,003 million, +1.9% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Cash and cash equivalents: EUR1,968 million, -20.6% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Total liabilities: EUR40,348 million, +2.4% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009.
Mexico’s Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifio (GAP) (+0.9%) released its full financial results for three months ended 30-Sep-2010:
- Total revenue: USD84.4 million, +33.8% year-on-year;
- Aeronautical: USD59.5 million, +20.6%;
- Non-aeronautical: USD15.2 million, +9.9%;
- EBITDA: USD48.1 million, +13.9%;
- Net profit: USD25.9 million, +3.3%;
- Passenger numbers: 5.1 million, +7.2%;
- Cargo volume: +36.8%;
- Total assets: USD2,286 million, +1.9%;
- Total liabilities: USD168.2 million, +25.4%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = MXN12.5349
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Hochtief shares (-2.9%) lost ground on Thursday (28-Oct-2010). On the same day a number of Hochtief employees protested outside government offices in Berlin against a planned takeover by Spain’s ACS, according to AP.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 28-Oct-2010