CAPA is pleased to unveil its new entrant in the global fleet data space: CAPA Fleets. Offering data on some 51,000 aircraft worldwide, CAPA is pitching its new generation fleet database for professionals who require the most accurate and reliable fleet data, without a gold plated price tag. The CAPA offering, developed on a new flexible platform, offers time-saving download and display options and responds to the consolidation and rising expense of fleet data.
CAPA Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison, said: "We are very proud to be unveiling this new database. It is an important step in establishing CAPA as a key platform to support the industry in the global aircraft, aerospace and financing arenas at affordable prices. It is a testament to our skilled and hard working dedicated fleet data team as well as our global network of Senior Analysts and writers who are constantly gathering intelligence to ensure the fleet data is the most accurate available. We are looking forward to gathering feedback from the industry to continue to evolve and develop our fleet service".
The CAPA Fleet database covers:
- Over 51,000 individual aircraft entries showing type/variant and operator;
- Configurations by aircraft (not averages by type);
- Aircraft registration/serial numbers – all fully searchable;
- Full Order Book, including options;
- Manufactured/Delivered date;
- Country/Region search;
- Engine types/ models;
- IATA/ICAO Codes;
- Current ownership, including lessors and sub-lessors;
- Aircraft status and role, including stored aircraft;
- Aircraft histories;
- Detailed aircraft variant specifications;
- Fully downloadable to excel, csv
Valuations with mba to enhance fleet data
CAPA has also teamed with Morten Beyer and Agnew (mba) for the aircraft valuation and lease rates component of the new CAPA Fleets service.
The mba aircraft valuations and lease rates, compiled by ISTAT-certified appraisers, will be available online or as part of the CAPA Fleet module or wider CAPA Membership option. The data includes:
- Bi-annual aircraft valuations for all vintages of aircraft for all major commercial aircraft manufacturers, and
- Bi-annual lease rates for the above aircraft.
The CAPA Fleets data is priced from USD200 per month for a single user, with the mba data an optional extra priced from USD150 per month.
Mr Harbison added: "Budgets across the aviation industry are tight – companies can no longer afford to pay a fortune for high quality data and intelligence services. At CAPA, we are aiming to make a difference for our industry and this new fleet service could save tens of thousands of dollars for many aviation participants. Coupled with an unbundled mba tail-valuation option, CAPA Fleets becomes an affordable, reliable, one-stop-shop. I encourage anyone with an existing fleet data supply to give CAPA Fleets a test run – and dust off any fleet data contracts and demand a better deal."