2-Feb-2006 9:53 AM
Boeing fourth-quarter net income more than doubles; EPS outlook raised
Seattle (Boeing) - Boeing reports the following financial results for the three months ended 31-Dec-05:
- Fourth-quarter net income more than doubled to $460 million, or $0.58 per share; revenue grew 7 percent despite impact of strikes;
- Full-year EPS grew 39 percent to $3.20 on a 5 percent revenue increase;
- Operating cash flow grew to a record $7.0 billion for the year, reflecting sales success and productivity improvements across the company;
- Backlog climbed 33 percent to a record $202 billion;
- EPS forecast for 2006 increased; 2007 outlook reflects commercial airplane market strength and company-wide growth and productivity initiatives.
Boeing is a CAPA Member. For more information on the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation's membership service, please click the icon below.