Shares in Beijing International Airport Company dipped 1.6% yesterday, as the company announced plans to issue domestic corporate bonds today (02-Feb-2010).
The bonds will not exceed CNY4.9 billion (USD720.6 million). The maturity of the bond issue is divided into five-years, at a rate of 4.45% to 4.85%, and seven-years, at a rate of 4.65% to 5.05%. The funds raised will be used to repay the company’s debt and add to its operating funds.
Financial updates for Beijing International Airport Company are included in Airport Business Daily, which features over 50 strategic news updates from around the world, including these financial and traffic highlights today:
- INFRAERO Aeroportos reports rise in 2009 pax numbers;
- Junta de Aeronáutica Civil (JAC) reports fall in 2009 int'l pax numbers at Chile airports;
- Prague Airport reports reduction in 2009 pax numbers;
- London Gatwick Airport reports fall in 2009 pax numbers;
- St Petersburg Pulkovo Airport reports strong rise in Dec-2009 pax numbers;
- Geneva Airport reports mild rise in Jan-2010 pax numbers.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 01-Feb-2010