BAA’s cargo volume up by 17.9%; Copenhagen Airports revenue increases by 16.9%
UK’s unlisted BAA reported on Tuesday (10-Aug-2010) its passenger numbers were up slightly (0.3%) among its traffic highlights for Jul-2010.
- Passenger numbers: 10.9 million, +0.3% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 150,417 tonnes, +17.9%;
- Heathrow: 130,094 tonnes, +19.1%;
- Stansted: 17,952 tonnes, +16%;
- Aircraft movements: 85,515, -0.4%;
- Heathrow: 41,438, +2.9%;
- Stansted: 14,143, -8.7%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic and capacity
Copenhagen Airports (+0.2%) shares rose slightly after reporting the following financial highlights:
- Three months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*:USD158.4 million, +16.9% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD93.8 million, +15.8%;
- Profit before tax: USD54.6 million, +9.4%;
- Net profit: USD38.9 million, +5.2%;
- Passenger numbers: +1.3%.
- Six months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*: USD282.3 million, +12.5%;
- EBITDA: USD152.2 million, +18.9%;
- Profit before tax: USD84.6 million, +22.1%;
- Net profit: USD61.8 million, +19%.
- Passenger numbers: 9.9 million, +5.7%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = DKK5.68
TAV Airports Holdings (+2.3%) stated revenue was up 25% among its consolidated financial highlights reported for the six months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*: USD472 million, +25% year-on-year;
- Net profit: USD9.3 million;
- Passenger numbers: +13%.
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 10-Aug-2010