Autogrill cautious on 2011 outlook
Autogrill shares fell 5.1% in trading on Tuesday, with the company's 2011 outlook raising flags with investors. Autogrill CEO Gianmario Tondato Da Ruos stated the company plans to grow through acquisitions and is targetting small deals.
Autogrill is cautious about 2011 - giving an EBTIDA guidance for 2011 of EUR640 million - citing the uncertainties posed by the political situation in North Africa and the knock-on effect of higher oil prices.
- Total revenue: EUR5842 million, +6.8% year-on-year;
- Food and beverage: EUR4028 million, +6.4%;
- Travel retail: EUR1676 million, +9.0%;
- EBITDA: EUR605.4 million, +7.3%;
- Food and beverage: EUR438.9 million, +1.2%;
- Travel retail: EUR193.6 million, +23.4%;
- EBT: EUR255.2 million, +13.8%;
- Net profit: EUR103.4 million, +179.4%;
Selected Duty Free daily share price movements (% change): 08-Mar-2011