Ascend and the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA) have teamed up to provide essential aviation market intelligence to aircraft manufacturers, lessors, financiers, fleet planners and aviation market analysts, attending Ascend’s inaugural Aviation 2020 Finance Forum in Tokyo this September.
Ascend’s Aviation 2020 Finance Forum takes place on Wednesday 28th – Thursday 29th September 2011 at the Conrad Hotel, Tokyo, Japan.
The Forum provides a rare opportunity to join key influencers in the region to discuss and debate areas of opportunity and risk for investors in aviation assets.
Book now and save up to £300!
Click here for the current agenda, to register for updates or to book today.
- Mitsubishi Regional Jet
- Hiromichi Matsudaira, Head of Special Finance, Bank of Tokyo
- Azran Osman-Rani, CEO, AirAsia
- Robert Martin, MD and CEO, BOC Aviation
- David Powers, CEO, ORIX Aviation
- Nicolas Parrot, Head of Aviation Finance Group, Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas
- Philippe Poutissou, Vice President Marketing, Bombardier
- Anup Mysoor, Managing Director, Citi / Industrials Investment Banking
- Alex Glock, Vice President, Asia Airline Market, Embraer
- Suren Ratwatte, Captain A380, Emirates
- Johnny Lau, Managing Director & Global Head Aviation Finance, ICBC Leasing
- Garry Burke, CEO, Pembroke / Standard Chartered
- Paul Finklestein, Vice President Marketing, Pratt & Whitney