Airports of Thailand reports 5.5% pax increase; DUFRY shares up 3.8%
Airports of Thailand (-0.7%) reported pax traffic was up 5.5% in traffic highlights for Oct-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 5.1 million, +5.5%;
- Bangkok: 3.7 million, +1.7%;
- Aircraft movements: 33,870, 9.4%;
- Bangkok: 22,792, +3.7%;
- Air cargo: 124,112 tonnes, +14.3%;
- Bangkok: 117,567, +13.7%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic - Airports
Aeroporto di Firenze (-4.1%) shares lost the most ground on Monday (15-Nov-2010) while Aeroporto Toscano (+4.6%) shares gained the most.
Selected airport operators/investors daily share price movements (% change): 15-Nov-2010
Dufry shares gained 3.8% on Monday ahead of the release of its "Nine Months 2010" report on 16-Nov-2010.
Selected airport suppliers daily share price movements (% change): 15-Nov-2010