Airports of Thailand PAX up by 5.5%; Shenzhen Airport cargo up 19.5%
Airports of Thailand (+1.3%) announced its passenger traffic rose by 5.5% in Sep-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 4.3 million, +5.5%;
- Domestic: 1.6 million, -5.0%;
- International: 2.8 million, +12.6%;
- Aircraft movements: 30,837, +6.4%;
- Air cargo: 120,286 tonnes, +18.9%.
- Passenger numbers: 3.2 million, +1.4%;
- Domestic: 689,846, -19.1%;
- International: 2.5 million, +8.95%;
- Aircraft movements: 20,981, +1.7%;
- Air cargo: 113,821 tonnes, +17.9%.
- Passenger numbers: 2.1 million, +7.2% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 75,000 tonnes, +19.5%;
- Aircraft movements: 17,300, +3.7%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic - Airports
New Zealand's Auckland Super City mayor, Len Brown is confident his transport plans will succeed despite requiring a USD7.5 billion (NZD10 billion) investment. Mr Brown's plans include a CBD rail loop, a rail link between the North Shore and Auckland City, and rail to Auckland Airport (0%). The new Auckland City Council will be sworn in on 01-Nov-2010.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 11-Oct-2010