Aeroporti di Roma Group quadruples profits in 2010
Italy’s Aeroporti di Roma Group, which operates airports in Rome, reported a net profit of EUR22.3 million for 2010, up more than 300% from 2009. Revenue climbed 6.7% to EUR600 million, with stronger growth in the retail segment. Passenger numbers were 5.9% higher in 2010. Shares in Gemina, the Italy-based investment holding company with interest in Aeroporti di Roma, rose 5% yesterday.
- Revenue: EUR599.7 million, +6.7% year-on-year;
- Aviation: +5.4%;
- Retail: +8.2%;
- EBITDA: EUR279.8 million, +10%;
- Net profit: EUR22.3 million, +328.8%;
- Capital expenditure: EUR106.7 million, +53%;
- Net debt: EUR80.5 million, -6%;
- Passenger numbers: 41 million, +5.9%.
- Passenger numbers: 2.2 million, +1.5% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 44,200 tonnes, +1.5%;
- Aircraft movements: 17,200, -0.7%.
China's Hainan Meilan International Airport Co announced it intends to sell USD122 million (CNY800 million) of five-year bonds on 16-Mar-2011.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 09-Mar-2011