AerCap labeled 201 an outstanding year, with the carrier completing its milestone merger with Genesis Lease and ending the year with a profit of USD207.6 million. Shares in AerCap closed 0.6% lower in trading yesterday.
AerCap Holdings financial highlights:
- Three months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue: USD397.7 million, +38% year-on-year;
- Lease revenue: USD270.8 million, +63%;
- Net profit: USD72.4 million, +68%;
- 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue: USD1834 million, +83%;
- Lease revenue: USD960.8 million, +48%;
- Net profit: USD207.6 million, +26%;
- Total assets: USD9601 million, +42%;
- Total cash: USD626.9 million, +94%;
- Total liabilities: USD7383 million, +38%.
Selected Lessors daily share price movements (% change): 24-Feb-2011