CAPA MRO Matrix
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information about CAPA's MRO Matrix, please book a demo or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will this data actually help me?
- Keep up-to-date faster
- Spot gaps
- Instant crib-sheets or pre-call refresher
- Watch only your market with customisable filters
- Evaluate the competition
- Finding an MRO/customers
- Reduce time spent reading the news
- MRO Americas (10-12 Apr-2019)
- Airline Leader (2-3 May-2019)
- Dublin Aviation Summit (13-15 May-2019) (TBC)
- MRO Asia (Singapore) (24-26 Sep-2019)
- MRO Europe (15-17 Oct-2019)
Where can I see more?
Where do you source your MRO information?
- Our strong industry relationships
- Direct news from company announcements are one starting-point; but...
- We add value with over a decade of team expertise on the team, consolidating in one place, referring to existing intel and being impartial and consistent
- Official sources (e.g. capabilities)
- Members have eyes on our data and provide valuable feedback
- The CAPA MRO Matrix is designed for MROs, OEMs, distributors, researchers and airline MRO buyers
- AFKLM&M are one of the launch customers who have been using the data for over a year and have helped to shape where we are today
- Other users would rather not be identified; indeed out quote "gain the unfair advantage" came directly from one of them
Who is using it?
What's different about the CAPA MRO Matrix?
- Faster delivery of information on a live online platform with no update cycle
- 53 contract types rather than just letter-checks/scheduled and component repair
- Every component ATA chapter for fixed wing aircraft listed individually, with some sub-chapters - verses just avionics and landing gears that are usually focussed on
- Focussed on being current and up-to-date on 3rd part MRO rather than recycling well-known information on in-house work
- Smooth UI and cross-product integration
- Lowest price guarantee
- Impartial without sponsorship or censorship
- Historical or completed contracts are retained to enhance research and contextualise