- Revenue*: EUR304.7 million, +3.1% year-on-year;
- Aeronautical: EUR185.0 million, +3.9%;
- Non-aeronautical: 119.7 million, +2.0%;
- Operating costs: EUR159.1 million, +2.7%;
- EBITDA: EUR145.6 million, +3.6%;
- Net profit: EUR37.1 million, +5.3%;
- Operating cash flow: EUR154.4 million, +43.1%;
- Total assets: EUR2,556 million, -1.1%;
- Total liabilities: EUR1,372 million, -8.3%;
- Passenger numbers: 10.5 million, +3.0%;
- Cargo volume: 200,630 tonnes, +23.5%;
- Aircraft movements: 128,912, +1.3%.
*Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.3395
“Barring any unforeseen events, Flughafen Zürich AG expects another rise in traffic volumes and a recovery in the non-aviation business in the second half of 2010. For the year as a whole, it still anticipates passenger growth of 3 to 5 percent and proﬁt growth of 10 to 20 percent (excluding proﬁt from the partial sale of the Indian holding in 2009),” said a company statement.
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 18-Aug-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.