Volaris: US expansion plans at risk of Swine Flue infection
Ambitious Mexican LCC, Volaris, has hit a major stumbling block in its development plans; the Swine Flu outbreak. Passenger numbers across Mexico have been slashed by up to 50%, leading to considerable network challenges for airlines. But Volaris is determined to emerge from the crisis in a stronger position relative to tis peers. [751 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Mid-term plan sees 12 US destinations
Graphs and data:
- Volaris destination map: Jun-2009
- Southwest and Volaris key information
- Mexico domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Volaris fleet plan: Jun-2009
- Volaris fleet delivery plan: 2011 to 2013: as at Jun-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.