Tiger Airways cancels Incheon Tiger Airways plans
Tiger Airways has scrapped plans to establish a JV airline in South Korea, citing the global economic slowdown and regulatory uncertainties. [1679 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Jin Air to become Incheon City Government's new partner airline
- Protectionism plays its part
- Excess capacity in Asia/Australia markets; new regional base a possibility?
- Yeongnam Air and Hansung Airlines cease operations in 2008
- ...failures representing opportunities for remaining LCCs
- Jeju Air to launch first international route
Graphs and data:
- Planned South Korean LCCs: 2009
- South Korean carriers fleet size and orders
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.