Tiger Airways Australia selects Adelaide as its second Australian base
Tiger Airways Australia has selected (05-Aug-08) Adelaide as its second Australian base. The airline will initially base two A319 aircraft at the airport from Jan-09 with the expectation that additional aircraft will be based in Adelaide over the next eight years, depending on consumer demand. The airline expects to handle more than 10 million passengers over the next eight years. [1242 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Fuel having an effect: Tiger suspends service from Darwin
- ....but domestic expansion still on-track
- Continues push for international route rights
- Leads the way with no cancellations and best on-time departure record in Apr-08
Graphs and data:
- Adelaide Airport domestic capacity (seats): Week commencing 04-Aug-08
- Domestic route pair capacity (seats) from Adelaide: May-08
- Australian domestic cancellations: Apr-07 to Apr-08
- Australian domestic arrivals on time performance: Apr-07 to Apr-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.