Strategic changes at Gulf Air?
Gulf Air has scrapped a longer-term agreement to lease four wide-body aircraft, only weeks after the deal was announced. Bahrain’s national carrier will cancel its deal to continue to lease four long-range B777-300ER aircraft from Indian carrier Jet Airways after just six months. [1755 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expansion turns to (temporary?) contraction
- ...but some expansion on selected routes will occur
- Break-even by 2010? Now a receding possibility
- Yields now under pressure
- Ongoing cost discipline in 2009
- Two new finance facilities
- New maintenance arrangements with Singapore Airlines Affiliate
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.