India's SpiceJet is reportedly likely to select Hyderabad International Airport as a major regional hub and is in talks with airport operator GHIAL over discounts to landing fees and other charges. The carrier plans to launch regional operations with turboprop equipment from Jul-2011. SpiceJet has 15 Q400s on order. Shares in the carrier were down 3.8% on Friday.
- Passenger numbers: 3.8 million, +13.1% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 86.4%, +1.1 ppts.
Allegiant Air reported the following traffic highlights in Feb-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 445,476, +3.0% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 89.4%, +1.2 ppts;
- Flights: 3,570, +0.7%;
- Scheduled revenue per ASM: +5.5%;
- Scheduled revenue per ASM: 13.7% to 14.1%.
Selected PEA daily share price movements (% change): 04-Mar-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.