SkyEurope secures much-needed EUR10 million bridge loan, but considering longer term solution
SkyEurope received a EUR10 million bridge loan facility from its largest shareholder, York Global Finance II. The loan facility is on market terms and will support ongoing working capital and cash flow requirements over the Winter Schedule. York Global Finance also completed a EUR15 million financing facility in Jan-08. [869 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Introduces business-focused product enhancements; more on the way
- Reports record passenger numbers in Aug-08; load factor slips
Graphs and data:
- SkyEurope traffic highlights for Aug-08
- European carriers' passenger growth (% change year-on-year) and load factor (%): Aug-08
- SkyEurope traffic highlights for 12 months ended 31-Aug-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.