Shenzhen Airport reports 275.6% increase in net profit in 1H2009
Shenzhen International Airport reported a 275.6% year-on-year increase in net profit for 1H2009, to USD41.5 million, as a result of significant losses in the previous corresponding period, including a lawsuit in 1H2008, in which the airport was ordered to pay USD28.2 million to the Industrial Bank Co Ltd, related to a loan agreement. [922 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Signs cooperation agreement with Hainan Airlines Group
- Terminal 3 construction under way
- Estimates new Hong Kong-Shenzhen airports rail link to cost approximately USD7.6 billion
- Opens new city check-in centres
Graphs and data:
- Shenzhen International Airport Co Ltd financial highlights: six months ended 30-Jun-09
- Shenzhen International Airport financial performance comparison: 1H2008 vs 1H2009
- Shenzhen International Airport operating profit and net profit margin: 1H2007 vs 1H2008 vs 1H2009
- Shenzhen International Airport passenger numbers and cargo volume growth: Jul-2008 to Jun-2009
- Shenzhen International Airport capacity share by carrier (week commencing 10-Aug-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.