Ryanair reports load factor slips; but passenger numbers up in Jun-08
Ryanair reported a 19% year-on-year increase in passenger numbers to 5.2 million in Jun-08, due to its expanding route network, although load factor slipped 1 ppts to 84%, following a stable load factor in May-08 and a 4 ppt load factor reduction in Apr-08. [717 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Ryanair and easyJet’s passenger growth significantly higher than European competitors
- But Ryanair’s load factor lower
- Exercises options for three B737-800 aircraft
- Increases holding in Aer Lingus Group
- Expansion at new Birmingham base; Malta a possible base in the future
Graphs and data:
- Select European carriers traffic growth (year-on-year change) and passenger load factor (%): Jun-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.