Profit margins grow as Guangzhou Baiyun sets itself for Phase II expansion
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd’s financial results for the six months ended 30-Jun-08 bear little impact of the traffic crisis engulfing Chinese aviation. Revenue rose 18.6%, which the company converted into a 33.9% increase in net profit, continuing its strong margin growth of recent years. [655 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- No outlook provided, as expansion project launches
- Links to boost Pearl River competitiveness
Graphs and data:
- Guangzhou Baiyun Airport operating and profit margin (%): 2005 to 1H08
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd financial highlights:
Six months ended 30-Jun-08
- Guangzhou Baiyun Airport traffic performance: 2006-1H08 (% changes year-on-year)
- Guangzhou Baiyun Airport passenger numbers growth vs cargo volume growth: Aug-07 to Jun-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.