Oman Airports: TAV and Consolidated Contractors awarded USD1.2 billion expansion contract at Muscat
TAV and Consolidated Contractors Co (CCC) have been awarded a USD1.2 billion contract to expand Muscat Seeb International Airport, according to TAV. The contract covers the construction of a new terminal facility, which is a part of the Oman Government's plans to increase the airport's capacity to 48 million passengers p/a by 2050. [857 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Salalah International Airport commences construction
- New airport for Duqm
- Four other new airports
Graphs and data:
- Muscat International Airport Phase I expansion
- Muscat Seeb International Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
- Muscat International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Salalah Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.