New CEO and debt restructure plans: Kingfisher takes restructure seriously
Kingfisher Airlines has had an eventful past month: a new CEO, debt restructuring and rumours of new investors. This in conjunction with ongoing efforts to reduce costs and maintain market presence as the nation’s LCCs grow in force domestically and, increasingly, internationally. [1750 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- SpiceJet former CEO joins Kingfisher; signals commitment to restructure
- Kingfisher entices foreign investors; Is Wilbur Ross tempted?
- Kingfisher 'clearly the best partner' in India: British Airways
- Plans to restructure debt; Fund raising plans to follow
- Fleet expansion by 2012 but Airbus deliveries deferred
- Job cuts on the horizon
- Seeing benefits of restructuring and operating environment
Graphs and data:
- Kingfisher Airlines fleet delivery schedule of firm orders: As at Sep-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.