NAV CANADA reports quarterly results
NAV CANADA reports revenue for the three months ended 30-Nov-07 was CAD299 million, up just CAD1 million over the same period in 2006. [1987 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- USA: Department of Transportation/FAA to adopt congestion charge
- USA: FAA 2009 budget review
- USA: Expediting ATC hiring process
- USA: FAA to deploy 18 new training simulators
- USA: New Memphis and Chicago control towers
- USA: General Mitchell International Airport to expand airspace under ATC control
- USA: Certifies Eclipse weather radar
Graphs and data:
- NAV CANADA financial highlights for three months to 30-Nov-07
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.