NAV Canada's 2011 outlook positive; ANSP launches traffic flow initiative
NAV CANADA’s outlook for FY2011 is improving after a solid first quarter. With traffic and revenues increasing at better-than-anticipated rates and expenses lower than initially expected, the company is looking forward to a very strong year. [1063 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Robust recovery in traffic
- Revenue better than expected
- Operating costs up, but not as much as expected
- Charges outlook: no change anticipated
- Launches new traffic flows initiative
Graphs and data:
- NAV CANADA traffic by weighted charging units
- NAV CANADA revenue breakdown: 1QFY2011
- CIFRE projected cumulative cost savings: 1997 to 2016 (projected)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.