Muscat International Airport reports total passenger numbers fall in 2008
Muscat Seeb International Airport has reported an 18% year-on-year increase in origin and destination (point-to-point) passenger traffic in the 12 months ended 31-Dec-08, excluding transfer and transit passengers. [1122 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Salalah Airport shows strong growth
- Muscat adopts aggressive expansion plans
- ASAS Civil Construction awarded tender for new Sohar Airport
Graphs and data:
- Muscat Seeb International Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
- Muscat Seeb International Airport total passenger numbers ('000s) and growth (%
change year-on-year): Nov-07 to Oct-08
- Muscat International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Salalah Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
- Muscat International Airport expansion programme
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.