MAHB completes expansion of current LCCT, plans to commence construction of new LCCT in Jun-2009
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) completed expansion of Kuala Lumpur International Airport's (KLIA) current LCCT in May-2009. The LCCT was expanded to 64,067 sqm, double its previous size, as it had outgrown its previous capacity of 10 million passengers p/a. The terminal can now handle 15 million passengers p/a. [1744 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Asia Pacific
- SATS launches low cost ground handling at Singapore Changi Airport
- Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport to open India's first LCCT
- Southwest to upgrade Dallas Love Field base
- Radio and dispatch system established at JetBlue's JFK terminal
- Frankfurt Hahn Airport not interested in Ryanair purchasing own stake
- Guangzhou Baiyun to have an LCC terminal?
- HNA Group and Tangshan Government to develop low cost airport
Graphs and data:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) New LCCT Master Plan Map
- Delhi Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport Domestic and International Passenger Traffic: Apr-08 to Mar-09
- Dallas Love Field Airport Capacity Share by Carrier (for week commencing 25-May-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.