JetBlue's reported its preliminary passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) for May-2011 increased 19% year over year. For 2Q2011, PRASM is expected to increase between 13-15% year over year.
- Passenger numbers: 2.2 million, +10.7% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 82.6%, +1.3 ppts.
GOL reported the following traffic highlights in May-2011:
- Passenger traffic (RPKs): +12.7% year-on-year;
- Domestic: +12.3%;
- International: +16.7%;
- Load factor: 62.9%, +5.0 ppts;
- Domestic: 63.2%, +4.4 ppts;
- International: 59.8%, +9.9 ppts.
Selected LCC daily share price movements (% change): 13-Jun-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.