Airservices Australia formally launches INSPIRE emissions project
Airservices Australia has committed itself to another international air traffic management optimisation programme, formally becoming a founding partner of the Indian Ocean Strategic Partnership to Reduce Emissions (INSPIRE), alongside the Airports Authority of India and Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) of South Africa. [888 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Australian domestic traffic swings back to growth in 2010
Graphs and data:
- Aircraft movements at Australian airports: 2009 and 2010
- Commercial aircraft movements per month at top 20 Australian airports
- Top 10 routes by aircraft movements: 2010
- Top 10 routes by aircraft movements: Jan-2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.