Holiday period results in 25.7% rise in passenger traffic at Kuwait Airport
Kuwait International Airport (KIA) reported a 25.7% year-on-year increase in passenger numbers in Sep-2009, to 636,003 passengers, as a result of the Eid Al-Fitr holiday. As a result, aircraft movements increased 20%, to 7,851 movements during the month. [501 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Announces plans for construction of new terminal
- Jazeera accounts for one quarter of all aircraft movements
Graphs and data:
- Kuwait International Airport passenger traffic and growth (% year-on-year): Sep-2008 to Jul-2009
- Kuwait International Airport passenger numbers and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002-2008
- Kuwait International Airport capacity and frequency share by carrier (week commencing 26-Oct-2009)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.