HNA's passenger numbers expected to increase by at least 15% in 2009
Overall, Hainan Airlines predicts its passenger numbers will increase by at least 15% in 2009 as it adds new capacity to its network. The carrier currently operates nearly 500 domestic and international routes, to more than 90 cities. The carrier is currently the fourth largest in the Mainland in terms of domestic capacity (seats). [797 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Hainan Airlines continues international expansion
- Grand China Express expands Summer Schedule
- Hainan Province approved to subsidise HNA group
- Inaugurates Grand China Logistics Group
Graphs and data:
- China domestic capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Hainan Airlines' aircraft deliveries schedule: 2009 to 2013
- Hainan Airlines international route destinations: Apr-2009
- Hainan Airlines international capacity (seats) breakdown by market
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.