HNA Group announces 38-aircraft order for HK Airlines; seeks to expand presence in HK market
HNA Group Co Ltd, China's fourth-largest airline group and parent of Hainan Airlines Co Ltd and Hong Kong Airlines, ordered 48 aircraft from Boeing Co, Dassault Falcon Jet Corp and Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation at the Hong Kong Asian Aerospace Airshow on 07-Mar-2011. [1399 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Hong Kong Airlines order covers 30 B787-9s, six B777Fs and two B787-8 VIP jets
- Aircraft to extend international and cargo network
- Hong Kong Airlines seeking private equity investors
- HNA increase business jet fleet with Gulfstream and Dassault orders
- HNA interested in BAA stake: report
- Hong Kong Airlines – a name to watch in the coming years
Graphs and data:
- Hong Kong Airlines fleet profile
- Hong Kong Airlines international capacity by region (07-Mar-2011 to 13-Mar-2011)
- Hong Kong International Airport capacity (seats per week, to/from) by carrier (07-Mar-2011 to 13-Mar-2011)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.