Thai Airways bailout, when a restructure is needed
Thai Airways, unlike most of its neighbours, has not made sweeping changes over the past decade, as the world changed around it. [1344 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- The 2009 Business Turnaround Plan
- Is there a future for Thai Airways?
Graphs and data:
- Thai Airways International current fleet: as at 01-Apr-09
- Thai Airways International aircraft delivery schedule: as at 01-Apr-09
- Thai Airways passenger load factor by region: Feb-08 to Mar-09
- Thai Airways passenger numbers growth and passenger traffic (RPKs) growth
- Thai Airways passenger RPK and ASK growth: Feb-08 to Jan-09
- Thai Airways passenger numbers growth and cargo volume growth
- Thai Airways share price: 05-Jan-09 to 02-Apr-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.