Frontier Airlines reports net and operating losses in Sep-08
Frontier (now required to release monthly operating reports while in bankruptcy protection) reported a net loss of USD20.8 million in Sep-08. This is notably worse than the USD5.6 million net loss reported in Aug-08, and is the carrier’s largest monthly net loss since May-08. [949 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Reduction in capacity results in lower operating expenses in Sep-08
- To reduce mainline capacity by 17% in the six months to Mar-09
- Cash and cash equivalents of USD73 million in Sep-08
- Pilots extend wage concessions
- Moving focus from financing to business strategy issues
Graphs and data:
- Frontier Airlines Holdings monthly financial highlights
- Frontier Airlines Holdings operating expenses: May-08 to Sep-08
- Frontier capacity growth (ASK) growth: Jan-04 to Sep-08
- Frontier Airlines Holdings monthly cash and cash equivalent levels
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.