Flybe introduces new services and increased frequencies under its Summer schedule
Flybe commenced its Summer schedule on 29-Mar-09, operating 187 routes, including 12 new services. In line with its expansion plan, the LCC has increased its Summer capacity by 8% year-on-year. According to the carrier, services have been scheduled to cater for those taking short and weekend breaks. [1006 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Makes London Gatwick Airport 14th base
- Introduces new web service
- Signs contracts with Travelport GDS and Swissport
- Extends insurance schemes
Graphs and data:
- Flybe Route Map: Apr-09
- London Gatwick Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.