Delhi International Airport's passenger traffic falls marginally
Delhi Indira Gandhi International (IGI) handled 2 million passengers during Feb-2009, falling only 1.3% year-on-year, a solid improvement compared to a fall of 10.4% year-on-year in Jan-2009.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Opens new domestic terminal
- Terminal 3 construction continues
- Worker's union to strike over employee transfers
- Poorest service quality of all metro airports
Graphs and data:
- Delhi International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Mar-08 to Feb-08
- Dehli, Mumbai and Hyderabad International airports passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Mar-07 to Feb-09
- Features of Delhi Airport's Terminal 1D
- Features of Delhi Airport's Terminal 3
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.