China’s fourth increase in jet fuel prices in 2009
The Chinese Government raised jet fuel prices by 6.29% to USD742 per ton on 02-Sep-2009, marking the fourth increase in 2009. [1010 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Surcharges coming back in more protected North Asian markets
- Chinese Government creates concerns in derivatives markets
- Air China and China Eastern affected by decision
- China Eastern and Air China report hedging gains in 1H2009
- And assess fuel hedging contracts at end of first half
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.