Cebu Pacific handles 50 millionth passenger; next 50 million in four years
Cebu Pacific handled its 50 millionth passenger on 06-Jan-2011 with President and CEO Lance Gokongwei adding that the Philippine LCC plans to handle its next 50 million passengers by 2014. That will be four years compared with the 14 years the carrier took to reach its first 50 million passengers. [851 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To add five more A320s in 2011
- Largest carrier in the Philippines in 1H2010
- International business to be larger than domestic in less than five years
- Revenue growth of more than 20% for next four to five years
- 'Lean and mean' Cebu Pacific stares down AirAsia
Graphs and data:
- Cebu Pacific passenger number development: 2008 to 2014F
- Cebu Pacific in service and on order fleet: Jan-2011
- Cebu Pacific delivery schedule: 2011 to 2014
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.