Cathay Pacific to further capitalise on proximity to China
Cathay Pacific incoming CEO John Slosar stated the carrier is "reasonably confident" about the outlook for 2011 as economic growth in China boosts travel and cargo demand. The carrier has also signalled its intention to further capitalise on its location close to mainland China in 2011. [1059 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Cathay Pacific to use long-haul operations to expand Asian operations
- Cathay Pacific considers A380
- Cathay Pacific makes pay offer to pilots
Graphs and data:
- Cathay Pacific Mainland China and North east Asia route map: Jan-2011
- Cathay Pacific in service and on order aircraft: Jan-2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.