Can SkyExpress continue its big impact on Russian aviation?
Russian LCC, SkyExpress, reported a 53% increase in passenger numbers for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-08, as traffic (RPKs) increased 51% year-on-year to 1,332 million. However, growth rates slowed markedly in the final months of 2008. Traffic in Nov-08, for example, rose 10% year-on-year. [688 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- More than 1.8 million SkyExpress passengers pass through Vnukovo International Airport
- Releases Summer Programme 2009
- Charters to play increasing role
- Receives IOSA Registration Certificate
Graphs and data:
- SkyExpress traffic highlights: 12 months ended 31-Dec-08
- Russian domestic passenger numbers by airline: Year ended 31-Dec-08
- Moscow Vnukovo Airport total vs domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- SkyExpress route map: Feb-09
- Sky Express capacity breakdown from Moscow (seats per week as % of total)
- A SkyExpress B737
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.