Bengaluru International Airport's passenger traffic slumps to new low
Airports Authority of India (AAI) reports total passenger numbers at Bengaluru International Airport fell 20.2% year-on-year to 675,237 in Nov-08, with domestic traffic slumping 26.5% to 525,865. International traffic however, increased 13.8% year-on-year to 131,305, continuing the airport’s pattern of double-digit international traffic growth since Sep-08. [930 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- DIAL implements domestic user charges
- Expansion schedule still yet to be finalised
Graphs and data:
- HAL Bangalore International Airport and Bengaluru International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Dec-07 to Nov-08
- Indian airport passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Dec-07 to Nov-08
- Bengaluru International Airport's proposed 'Airport City'
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.